Neurovascular & Stroke Institute
6101 Pine Ridge RoadNaples, FL 34119
Why Neurovascular & Stroke Institute?
The Neurovascular & Stroke Institute offers world-class cerebrovascular and endovascular surgery to patients seeking the latest in diagnosis and disease treatment for complex vascular disorders of the brain and spine.
- Qualified, Advanced, World-class Surgeons and Treatment
- Personalized Care from Dedicated Endovascular Specialtists
- Quick Response. Caring Manner.
Positively Life Saving Stroke Institute.
The Neurovascular and Stroke Institute is affiliated with the Physicians Regional Health Care System whose award-winning facility and staff lead the way in healthcare with positively innovative, great doctors and great nurses for positively life-changing results.See Conditions & Treatment »
We're Here to Help
Neurovascular & Stroke Institute has the finest surgeons who are experts in their field.
- Eric Eskioglu, M.D. - Cerebrovascular/Endovascular Neurosurgery
- Brian Mason, M.D. - NeuroEndovascular Radiology
Seconds count when dealing with possible strokes and other vascular diseases. If you experience any of the following symptoms, you should take immediate action and dial 911:
- Sudden, severe headache with no known cause or warning. Often described by survivors as "the worst headache of my life," and often accompanied by nausea and vomiting.
- Sudden numbness or weakness of the face, arm, or leg, especially if it occurs on just one side of the body. Trouble balancing, standing or walking.
- Sudden confusion, trouble speaking or understanding. Blurred or double vision, sensitivity to light.